Mile 0 Fest 2021
We’re Going The Extra Mile This Year!
2021 Package Information Coming Soon!
See below for last years package information
Pirate Package (per person)
Packages for 4 starting at $1212 per person, Packages for 2 starting at $1461 per person
- One 4-day Mile 0 Fest Beach Bum Pass
- Entry into all Mile 0 Fest venues
- 5-night Guest House/Hotel/Resort Accommodations or 7-night Vacation Rental in Old Town Key West
- Live Music Day Sail with special artist performance
- Access to the Mile 0 Fest Mile – Hop on and off shuttle with dedicated Mile 0 stops on and near Duval Street
- 20% discount on Fury Water Adventures excursions during your stay
- Mile 0 Swag Bag
- Personalized Concierge Service provided by Key West Info
Beach Bum Package (per person)
Packages for 4 starting at $1072 per person, Packages for 2 starting at $1321 per person
- One 4-day Mile 0 Fest Beach Bum Pass
- Entry into all Mile 0 Fest venues
- 5-night Guest House/Hotel/Resort Accommodations or 7-night Vacation Rental
- 20% discount on Fury Water Adventures excursions during your stay
- Mile 0 Swag Bag
- Personalized Concierge Service provided by Key West Info
Your five nights of accommodations at any of the following properties will include complimentary parking and resort fees. We have included property specific information below to assist you in choosing the property that matches your needs. Each resort offers a variety of room types, including Ocean View rooms! All of these resorts are in Old Town Key West and in close proximity to Duval Street and most Mile 0 Fest venues.
Seven (7) night packages in all properties!
Monday January 27th, 2020 to Monday February 3rd, 2020
Check in and check out dates can be modified based on availability
We have secured over 100 private home and condominium rentals in Old Town Key West to accommodate 2 to 18 people.
Based on the uniqueness of the vacation rentals we have secured for Mile 0 Fest 2020 Package Holders, we want to speak with you in order to find the right property for you. Simply indicate that you would prefer a vacation rental, and an agent will reach out to find the best property for your group.
All rentals will include:
- Seven (7) nights of accommodations (Monday – Monday)
- Fully equipped Kitchens
- Laundry capabilities (some may be shared)
- Some properties feature off-street parking
- Most properties feature private pools
Here are a few of our properties that can accommodate larger groups:
Important Notes Before Booking
- Packages are expected to go fast, so book early to secure the best accommodations and package rates. All rates are based on availability.
- You are only guaranteed the pass type you had for Mile 0 Fest 2019. Upgrading or placing a deposit for a higher level than you previously had will not guarantee that pass/package type.
- NEW PARTICIPANTS that pre-registered can only purchase PIRATE or BEACH BUM Passes and Packages at this time. If you prefer a different pass type, we will notate that in your booking when speaking to a Reservation Agent and add your name(s) to the Premier Upgrade List.
- Any Renewal or Pre-registration credits will be validated when speaking with a reservation agent and will be applied to your package in addition to your deposit. (Multiple credits can be applied to one package.) Pre-paying a deposit without a pre-registrant booking number will void your reservation and transaction. You may be added to the
- The $500 package deposit is required and holds your Mile 0 Fest 2020 Package/Passes until you speak to a reservation agent. Additional Deposit will be required for packages exceeding $6,000.00. Final reservation (including accommodation choice) must be made within 7 days from online deposit date or booking will be canceled. PLEASE NOTE: ALL DEPOSITS AND SUBSEQUENT PAYMENTS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE ONCE YOUR ACCOMMODATIONS ARE SECURED.
- Our Reservations Agents will do everything possible to secure your accommodation preference, but due to limited inventory in Key West, some requests may not be met. If accommodation needs cannot be met, the package deposit is refundable up to 7 days from the original transaction date.
- For your convenience, you can authorize automatic payments. See payment schedule below. You may also call or email the Package Office to make payments of any increment at any time, but please note that any late payments are subject to the 3% late fee.
- You may call 866.627.2163 (9AM to 6PM EST seven days a week) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The card used to make the initial package deposit will be responsible for any remaining balance and late fees due after November 1st, 2019.
- September 15, 2019: 50% of entire package must be paid and payments are non-refundable.
- November 1, 2019: 100% of entire package must be paid and payments are non-refundable.
- Any late payments are subject to a 3% fee applied at time of payment.
Why should we buy a package?
- “One-stop Shopping” and superior customer service from our Key West Info Package Office
- Packages have many exclusive perks so you can enjoy the Full Experience of Mile 0 Fest and the Island of Key West! (see below)
- Our Team has in-depth knowledge of Key West and of Mile 0 Fest
- Package Accommodations have been chosen for quality and proximity to Duval Street and other Mile 0 Fest Venues
- Choose from Hotel/Resort, Guesthouse/B&B, and Vacation Homes – all taxes, resort fees are included!
What are the “Package-Only Exclusive Benefits”?
In addition to your Mile 0 Fest four-day pass, you will enjoy:
- Exclusive private parties for Platinum Premier and Gold Premier Package Guests
- Live music sail featuring a Mile 0 Fest Artists – Platinum Premier, Gold Premier, and Pirate Packages
- Five (5) or Seven (7) nights of accommodation at a carefully chosen Key West Resort, Guest House/B&B, or Vacation Rental Property in Old Town Key West
- All fees (Resort fees, parking, taxes) included – no extra charges at check in!
- “Mile 0 Fest Mile/Loop” Shuttle – a hop-on/hop-off loop between the Mile 0 Fest Venues, Duval Street, and the Truman Waterfront Amphitheater (Platinum Premier, Gold Premier, and Pirate Packages)
- Stay with other Mile 0 Fest Attendees!
- Stay at Mile 0 Fest Performance Venues!
- Simple Payment Plans!
How do I reserve a package?
- Choose your pass level and accommodation preference online, and secure your passes with a deposit of $500. You will then be contacted by our Key West Package Office to confirm availability of accommodations and other details. ***please note: to qualify for Platinum Premier or Gold Premier, you must have attended at that level in 2019.***
- Call our Key West Package Office at 866.627.2163 9AM to 6PM EST Monday to Saturday.
- Email email@example.com, and a Package Specialist will reach out to you to finish your reservation.
- Packages can be reserved with a $500 deposit (This deposit is refundable if we cannot meet your accommodation needs within 7 days of deposit.) Packages exceeding $5,000 require additional deposit. After Accommodations are secured, all deposits become non-refundable.
- You can opt-in for automatic payments on one card to avoid missing payment deadlines and subsequent late fees (late payments are subject to a 3% late fee)
- 50% payment is due September 15th, 2019 – all payments are non-refundable
- 100% payment is due November 1, 2019 – all payments are non-refundable
- Multiple payments can be made by individuals at any time
- All renewal or pre-register payments can be applied to your package. Multiple payments can be applied to one package.
Can I buy a pass and secure my own accommodations?
- If you want to buy a pass only, we will connect you with the Box Office.
- Passes will be sold to renewal and pre-registered guests beginning June 17th as well. (Your renewal/registration status is still secure, and payments will be applied to pass purchases.)
- Passes will go on sale to the public on July 15th
- Mile 0 Fest 2020 Pass Prices (all taxes and fees included): Platinum VIP $899; Gold VIP $699; Beach Bum $399. All pass purchases are non-refundable.
When will the Line Up be announced?
- July 4th, 2019
When will Packages and Passes be on sale to the pubilc?
- All packages and passes will go on sale to the public on July 15th. You can still choose between and pass and a Full Experience Package at that point – based on availability.
Can we add extra nights to our reservation?
- Absolutely! Just let a reservationist know, and we will take care of the rest.
Mile 0 Fest 2020 Terms & Conditions
Submission of your reservation and payment of the deposit endorses, validates, and affirms that you (hereinafter also referred to as “Festival participant” or “participant”) fully acknowledge, understand and consent to all obligations, requirements, conditions, and other provisions set forth in the AGREEMENT which can be found on the website located at: www.mile0fest.com, and which is incorporated herein as if fully set forth. Festival participants acknowledge that The AGREEMENT is a binding legal contract between the participant and OhWook! Productions, Inc., dba Mile 0 Fest Key West and Key West Info/Fury Management Group (hereinafter referred to as “Mile 0 Fest”). All individuals participating in the Festival will be bound by the AGREEMENT whether they personally made the reservation, or the reservation was made on their behalf by an agent, representative or other individual. Additional copies of the AGREEMENT can be obtained by contacting Mile 0 Fest at: firstname.lastname@example.org; 108 N Adair St, Pryor OK. 74361; (877) 412-7658.
AGREEMENT Participation in any manner and in any part of the Festival confirms the participant’s complete acceptance, acknowledgment, and consent to the AGREEMENT. If you do not completely accept, acknowledge, and consent to the AGREEMENT in its entirety, DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN ANY MANNER IN ANY PART OF THE FESTIVAL. This AGREEMENT may not be modified by you, nor your agent/representative, and shall not become effective until your reservation is completed by making required deposits/payments.
Acceptable forms of final payment are credit/debit cards; cashier’s check; money order. Personal and/or business checks will not be accepted. If mailing a cashier’s check or money order, make check or money order payable to Key West Info and mailed to 313 Margaret Street, Key West, FL, 33040. Mile 0 Fest is not responsible for losses caused by mailing errors or delivery delays. If the reservation was made with payment of deposit only, the balance of the full purchase price must be received by November 1st, 2019. Mile 0 Fest may cancel any reservation previously made with deposit only when the full balance is not received in a timely manner as stated above. Mile 0 Fest may, at its sole discretion, accept payment of the balance of full purchase price after the deadline on a case by case basis. In that event, a 3% late fee will be assessed. In the event that Mile 0 Fest cancels a reservation due to late payment of the balance of the full purchase price, the deposit will be forfeited.
FESTIVAL PASS-NO REFUNDS It is acknowledged, understood and agreed that any and all payments made to OhWook Productions, Inc., dba Mile 0 Fest Key West (including deposits) are NON-REFUNDABLE. In the event that you are unable to attend the Festival after making payment of the deposit and/or full purchase price, you may make a request for a substitution of your name for another individual’s name on the reservation. Such requests may be granted by Mile 0 Fest, at its sole discretion and will be subject to a $100 fee. Mile 0 Fest may require certain information be provided and documents completed before completing a reservation substitution. Mile 0 Fest will provide the requirements for substitution of reservation upon request. Mile 0 Fest, may, at its sole discretion, consider requests for refunds when circumstances beyond the control of the Festival participant prevent such individual from fully participating in part or all of the Festival events. The willingness of Mile 0 Fest to consider refund requests is not a promise, nor a guarantee of any kind and places absolutely no legal obligation whatsoever on Mile 0 Fest. Mile 0 Fest specifically advises that the policy of all payments being NON-REFUNDABLE applies to any and all circumstances, including but not limited to: injury or illness; cancellation, delays or other issues related to travel arrangements; housing accommodations; and scheduling conflicts of any kind.
PRIVACY / IMAGES / IDENTITY All individuals participating in any manner in any part of the Festival do grant permission to Mile 0 Fest and its agents and representatives, to take and use: photographs and video images of Festival participants for unlimited use in news releases, advertisement, promotional, or other commercial purposes, including but not limited to web sites or other electronic media without any compensation to the Festival participant. All such photographic and video images, negatives, prints and digital reproductions shall be the property of Mile 0 Fest. Mile 0 Fest reserves the right to release any participant’s identity and any personal information gathered through the reservation process and/or participation in the Festival, if such information is requested by law enforcement or management personnel of any entity associated with the Festival, and/or if such information is potentially helpful in assisting an investigation undertaken by Mile 0 Fest or by an entity or contractor associated with the Festival with regard to breach of this AGREEMENT or other rules, regulation, or agreement pertaining to the participant’s use of any services performed by an entity associated with the Festival.
ACCOMMODATIONS/RATES/ADDITIONAL CHARGES Mile 0 Fest reserves the right to charge each Festival participant additional amounts in the event that the reserved room or other housing accommodation is not filled to capacity. The rates charged are based on maximum occupancy. Each Festival participant understands and acknowledges that they will be charged an additional, pro rata, amount when there are vacant spaces in the room or other housing accommodation due to cancellations or failure by the Festival participants to fill all spaces to maximum occupancy. All such additional amounts must be paid in full prior to checking in. Additional charges associated with participant’s use of a room or other housing accommodation which is not included in the reservation with Mile 0 Fest may be incurred. These may include but are not limited to, room-service fees, parking fees, and fees associated with an optional use of items in participant’s room and/or fees assessed for damages to participant’s room or housing accommodation. Festival participants understand and acknowledge that Mile 0 Fest has no responsibility whatsoever for such additional fees, and further, that it is the responsibility of the Festival participant to ascertain any and all terms, conditions, and other information relating to their use of any room or housing accommodation associated with the Festival.
TRAVEL Festival participants acknowledge and understand that Mile 0 Fest is not in any way connected or associated with any airline. Mile 0 Fest has no obligation regarding flight arrangements of Festival participants. Mile 0 Fest accepts no responsibility for any flight cancellations, delays, loss or damage to luggage, or any other expenses, damages or other losses of any kind related to air travel or other means of transportation.
RIGHT TO REVOKE PARTICIPANT’S ACCESS TO EVENTS AND ACCOMMODATIONS Mile 0 Fest reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny any Festival participant’s access to Festival events and access to housing accommodations and other Festival areas at any time due to misconduct which is either illegal or which interferes with the rights, privileges and/or enjoyment of other Festival participants. This right includes, but is not limited to, the right to deny access to Festival events, housing accommodations and other Festival areas due to misuse of prescribed and/or illicit drugs or drinking alcohol which, at the sole discretion of Mile 0 Fest, unreasonably impairs the participant’s reaction time, judgment, or general health and may hinder the participant’s ability to participate safely in any of the activities and/or events associated with the Festival. In the event of any denial or revocation of participant access, the offending Festival participant will not be entitled to a refund of any portion of the purchase price.
AVAILABILITY OF EVENTS/CHANGES Mile 0 Fest does not guarantee the availability of each and every event and activity advertised. Venues and event areas are of varying size and capacity. Mile 0 Fest is not responsible for the cancellation of entertainers, nor lack of seating available for any portion of the Festival. In the event that an advertised venue or event area becomes unavailable or unusable due to any reason, including but not limited to weather conditions, Mile 0 Fest will make reasonable efforts to arrange for a substitute venue or event area, however, Mile 0 Fest makes no warranties or guarantees with respect thereto. No refunds shall be granted due to the cancellation of entertainers, nor for unavailability of venues or event areas.
FORCE MAJEURE Mile 0 Fest shall not be considered to be in breach of this AGREEMENT due to any event beyond the control of Mile 0 Fest which prevents compliance with any of its obligations under the AGREEMENT, including but not limited to: acts of God (such as, but not limited to, fires, explosions, earthquakes, drought, tidal waves and floods); fights, riots, hostilities, commotion, disorderly conduct, acts or threats of terrorism, or other events affecting its ability to conduct any of the affairs associated with the Festival.
MODIFICATIONS TO AGREEMENT AND WEBSITE Festival participants acknowledge and accept that errors in the AGREEMENT and other material found on the website may exist. Mile 0 Fest reserves the right to modify and correct any such errors at any time.
NO LIABILITY FOR ACTS OF INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS Mile 0 Fest is not an employer of any business entity providing services related to the Festival including, but not limited to, entities providing housing accommodations and transportation to and from housing accommodations. Each such entity is an independent contractor not under the control of Mile 0 Fest. The obligation and responsibility of Mile 0 Fest is limited to making arrangement for housing accommodations and nothing further. Mile 0 Fest shall have no liability for the negligent or intentional acts, omissions, errors, or other tortious conduct of any nature on the part of any contractor/business entity which provides any service whatsoever associated with the Festival. Festival participants acknowledge and accept that each such independent contractor/business entity which provides services related in any way to the Festival is under management separate from Mile 0 Fest and that each such entity has their own rules, regulations, and terms which govern their services and the Festival participants’ use of those services. Mile 0 Fest is not responsible for any costs, fees, damages, losses, or expenses of any nature that may be assessed by such independent contractors/entities pursuant to rules, regulations, and terms that govern their services.
ASSUMPTION OF LIABILITY All Festival participants assume complete responsibility and liability for any damages, injury to person or property, illness, death, or other loss of any nature resulting from their participation in the Festival. Festival participants affirm that they are physically and mentally capable of participating in the activities associated with the Festival and that any and all risks associated with their participation are knowingly and voluntarily assumed by each participant. Festival participants acknowledge that the use of prescribed and/or illicit drugs or drinking alcohol may impair the participant’s reaction time, judgment, or general health and may hinder the participant’s ability to participate safely in the activities and/or events associated with the Festival. All risks and liability for injury to person or property, illness, death and any other type of loss or expense resulting from the drinking of alcohol and/or use of prescribed and/or illicit drugs are completely assumed by a participant.
LEGAL EXPENSES/ATTORNEY FEES/VENUE In the event of any dispute requiring legal action of any kind, each Festival participant agrees to be responsible for all court costs, attorney fees, and other expenses and damages incurred because of such dispute. This includes, but is not limited to, legal action to recover credit/debit card reversal, damages to property or person, and any other losses or damages caused by violation of this AGREEMENT. Any dispute or other legal action concerning this Agreement shall be conducted in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. All Festival participants acknowledge and consent that The District Court for Oklahoma County, State of Oklahoma shall be the sole venue for all legal proceedings. All parties consent to exclusive jurisdiction. Further, Festival participants consent to accept service of process by regular mail delivered to the address provided to Mile 0 Fest with their reservation. Festival participants waive any objections to venue and service of process.
LIQUIDATED DAMAGES In the event that a court of law determines that Mile 0 Fest is liable to any Festival participant for breach of this AGREEMENT or for any negligent or intentional act or omission, the parties specifically acknowledge, understand, and agree that damages will be limited to the amounts paid by participants and received by Mile 0 Fest which relate to the Festival which is the subject of any such legal proceeding.
GUEST REGISTRATION All participants must be registered to the Mile 0 Fest Package to utilize accommodations and receive a Festival pass. Festival passes will list participants first and last names. Any changes to your guest registration can result in a $100 pass change fee. Please list each participant that will be included in your Mile O Festival Package.
SEVERABILITY If any part of this AGREEMENT is declared illegal, invalid, or unenforceable for any reason, the remaining portions of the AGREEMENT will continue to be valid and enforceable.